What You Will Learn
- Learn the problem-solving process.
- Learn the input-output-store-process.
- Learn how computers help humans solve problem.
- Learn to create websites using HTML and CSS.
- Create your own website.
- Design your own animations and games.
- Learn the basics of 3D modeling and printing.
Additional Topics that may be explored depending on time remaining after completing previous topics.
- Learn Physical Computing by programming LED light grids, light strands, arduinos, or robots.
- Learn basic Android app devleopment using the MIT app inventor.
Why Take This Course?
If you are interested in learning a little about coding and making your own apps but not necessarily wanting to pursue a computer science course, this is the course for you. Even if you have no intentions of going into a computer science related career, the logic skills, problem solving skills, and general computer science knowledge you gain from this course will be valuable in any career you pursue.
This course is taught by Mr. Wiles. If you have any questions you can email him at email@example.com.