What You Will Learn
- Introduction to Game Design
- Critical Thinking in Game Design
- Game Design Theory
- Story and Game Creation
- System Dynamics and Scripting Fundamentals
- Game Development Tools, Formats, and Asset Management
- Physics and Animation
- Environments and Level Design
- Principles of Cameras and Lighting in Game Environments
- Principles of Sound and Audio for Games
- Basic Interfaces and the Build Process
- Intermediate Animation and UI
- Principles of Quality and Functionality Assurance in Game Development
- Principles of Versioning and Game Release
Computer Science Essentials
Why Take This Course?
Because it's fun! Making games is obviously fun. However, even if you have no intentions of going into a computer science related career, the logic skills, problem solving skills, and general computer science knowledge you gain from this course will be valuable in any career you pursue.
This course is taught by Mr. Wiles. If you have any questions you can email him at email@example.com.